Paul Reubens Dead at 74!

This is our General Chat area where you can post messages about anything and everything of interest to everyone.
JOHN LYALL
Service details: Joined Junior Tradesman Regiment 1972 in Troon Scotland, transferred to 14/20 Kings Hussars, discharged 1977 Warminster. Was in B Squadron and A Squadron. Posted in Hereford, Nicosia, and Warminster.

Paul Reubens Dead at 74!

Post by JOHN LYALL »

Here's is a classic I am reading this degenerate Liberal has died, oh so sad. Paul Reubens is dead at 74, remember this clown, PEE-WEE HERMAN?
He got caught jacking off at a children's play time some time ago in a theater.

Here's what Hollywood has to say about him,

Last night we said farewell to Paul Reubens, an iconic American actor, comedian, writer, and producer whose beloved character Pee-wee Herman delighted generations of children and adults with his positivity, whimsy, and belief in the importance of kindness," the statement reads.

"Paul bravely and privately fought cancer for years with his trademark tenacity and wit. A gifted and prolific talent, he will forever live in the comedy pantheon and in our hearts as a treasured friend and man of remarkable character and generosity of spirit."

Yeah right! He's gone to join the company of Ted Heath and Jimmie Saville!

I am wondering if his death was slow and painful?

All the best everyone,

JL/
Bill Bentley
Service details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 14/20KH, Hereford, 14/20KH, 2 Para, DLOY - 1990.

Re: Paul Reubens Dead at 74!

Post by Bill Bentley »

John,
l must have led a rather sheltered life because
l have never heard of this guy, nor of his Pee-wee. Sounds like a bed wetter to me.

If you detested him so much, why give him a platform to stand on ?

As far as l am concerned, the world and especially the TV & Film industries are full of some very dubious characters/ perverts if you want to call a spade a spade !

They are utterly corrupting normality ... we are living through what history knows as 'late decadent Rome' and like late Rome, our society is decaying from within and will soon collapse.

lt's likely rather unkind of me to think this way, but at my age and having had a good life ... l think that 'a new start' is probably the best thing that can happen ...
JOHN LYALL
Service details: Joined Junior Tradesman Regiment 1972 in Troon Scotland, transferred to 14/20 Kings Hussars, discharged 1977 Warminster. Was in B Squadron and A Squadron. Posted in Hereford, Nicosia, and Warminster.

Post by JOHN LYALL »

Good Morning Bill,

You are so right!

My only excuse is, having worked in Law Enforcement, not only in Canada but in the U.S. as well, for so many years, I carry a hatred for criminals.
It's a character trait that becomes part of you in that business, and the people that I had to deal with were deviants and deceitful degenerates.

In my retirement years, I try to occupy myself in a more positive manner, however, when one of these wastes of skins leaves this earth, it makes me happy.

Thank you for bringing me back to reality!

All the best,

JL/
JOHN LYALL

Re: Cooking Pork Chops

Post by JOHN LYALL »

So Bill,

The wife had me bar be cue up some pork chops tonight on the bar be cue. I had to do them in a particular bar be cue sauce. Which, me being me, I didn't. She says you never listen to a word I say, I say, sure I'll have another beer!

I had 2 pork chops to myself! Alie Barber would have loved these chops!

All the best,

JL/
Bill Bentley
Service details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 14/20KH, Hereford, 14/20KH, 2 Para, DLOY - 1990.

Post by Bill Bentley »

John,

I can well understand your detesting so many of 'these people', they think that they are 'the cream of society' because they float at the top, but so does scum and a good look in the mirror would frighten just so many of them ... to death :) !

Phil Barber and I were together at JL's, smashing guy, we still write now and then, 50 odd years down the line !

A Geordie friend of mine used to tell of how hard he had it as a kid.
He told that he was so ugly as a baby that his mother used to hang Pork Chops from his ears ... so that the dog would play with him :lol: :lol:

Stay well and safe ...
JOHN LYALL

Re: Pork Chops

Post by JOHN LYALL »

Morning Bill,

Phil Barber, (Ali), was the M.T. Troop Cpl in Warminster, with A Sqd. You are right he is a great guy. I had many a good time with him and also his brother Dennis. Fond memories. They were a good crew there in Warminster, Major Smales, Lt. Anthony Singer, W.O.11 Tunnicliff, the whole works of them. Very respectable men and Leaders. It was easy to work for them because they always provided good Leadership.

Re the Geordie, I knew him as well. He told me he looked up his family tree and found 2 dogs urinating on it!
He said when he was born, the doctor cut the cord and later hung himself with it!
His mother took him to a freak show once, and he said he was so ugly, they let him in for free!
He said he was so ugly when he went to his proctologist, the doctor stuck his finger in his mouth!

Hahahahahahh
all the best,

JL/