HELP WITH PHOTOS FOR BUILDING A MODEL CENTURION

We're short on photos on our new website - upload your own photos and images here.
Narrowboater
Service details: Joined the Regiment in 1967 in Paderborn. Served in 4th Troop A Squadron. Transferred to Army Air Corps in 1975.

HELP WITH PHOTOS FOR BUILDING A MODEL CENTURION

Post by Narrowboater »

It was many, many years ago (1967 ish) that I was in the 14th/20th in Paderborn and the memory is not as good as it was!
I am building a model Centurion as close to the one I loaded and drove when I was in 4th Troop A Squadron on the Troop Leaders tank (Mr Scott).
I am looking for any pictures anyone has, particularly showing the glacis plate (single headlights or twin?), the mantlet cover (Ranging Gun and Co-ax MG fittings) and whether an IR Searchlight was fitted or not.
I believe it was a Mk 11 Centurion but I could be wrong. All of the pictures I have found show a big IR Searchlight fitted on the left side of the turret but I am sure mine didn't have one (The Chieftain did).

If anyone has any pictures that they could post or even just a text post with any memories of what went where in regards to external fittings I would be very grateful.

Many thanks