Free at Last

This is our General Chat area where you can post messages about anything and everything of interest to everyone.
Arnie
Service details: Enlisted in 14th/20th King's Hussars on 2 Feb 1959.
Served Hohne and Rheindahlen 1959 - 1962
Libya 1962 Cyprus with C Sqn Dec 1963 - Feb 1964. Returned to Benghazi
then to Tripoli with B Sqn until Sep 1964. Left for Courses in NBC then to 7 Armoured Brigade till 1967.
Transferred to Intelligence Corps 67. First posting to Northern Ireland 67 - 70.
Singapore 70 - 71, Hong Kong 71 - 72. NI 72 - 74. NITAT (Northern Ireland Training and Advisory Team) 74 - 76. Berlin 76 - 79. Final Posting, Preston Int and Security Section. Stupidly Retired on 1 Feb 81, and emigrated to Australia.

Free at Last

Post by Arnie »

To quote the VERY Good Rev Martin Luther King, " Free at Last, Free at Last, thank God Almighty, FREE AT LAST"!!!!

You in England are lucky, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, NOT so lucky!

Pinky, are you driving a Truck yet? If you are try running over that TWAT you have for a Prime Minister!!!

Arnie :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Pinky
Service details: 1979 JLR RAC. 14/20H then that other regiment. 1979-2003

Re: Free at Last

Post by Pinky »

Arnie........
As much as our Prime Minister is pretty useless I admire his efforts during the last two years.
To that end every trucker (thousands) who have broke the law needs arresting etc. Anarchy is not the way to deal with this, the truckers if anything have caused more trouble, loss of income and just a huge inconvenience to many. They are not heroes or freedom fighters. The majority of Canadians do not agree with what the truckers are doing. There arguments are in valid and to be honest quite 'childish' in my opinion. We see it in the news every few hours. It needs dealing with soonest.
Bet you never expected that response?? I believe in science not anarchy.

Have a nice day.

Pinky
Arnie
then to Tripoli with B Sqn until Sep 1964. Left for Courses in NBC then to 7 Armoured Brigade till 1967.
Transferred to Intelligence Corps 67. First posting to Northern Ireland 67 - 70.
Singapore 70 - 71, Hong Kong 71 - 72. NI 72 - 74. NITAT (Northern Ireland Training and Advisory Team) 74 - 76. Berlin 76 - 79. Final Posting, Preston Int and Security Section. Stupidly Retired on 1 Feb 81, and emigrated to Australia.

Post by Arnie »

Pinky,
considering the support the truckers are getting from the MAJORITY of Canadians and now most of the world, it would seem you are wrong on that point.
The cops are taking holidays or sick leave in their thousands/hundreds. I wonder why, could it possibly be that RCMP Top Brass ordered the police to stop helping the truckers.
Was watching the Canadian Parliament on You Tube and the Opposition are uniting with the, obviously decent Justin (can't spell the Twat's name, so will just call him Twat's) own party. It was in uproar and mirrored the anger of the THOUSANDS of protesters outside the Parliament.
As well as that the rest of the world seems to be coming to the same conclusion as most of the Canucks, Faucci and all his supposed Scientific "Experts" ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) have got it wrong, and always have. I suppose all the believers in these "Scientific" Experts will only be persuaded by the arrest and imprisonment of the Conspiritor-in-Chief. Which hopefully will eventually happen.
Was going to quote the sign I have in my Office, it reads "I WOULD AGREE WITH YOU, BUT THEN WE WOULD BOTH BE WRONG" but I resisted the temptation. Like hell I did.
Arnie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pinky
Service details: 1979 JLR RAC. 14/20H then that other regiment. 1979-2003

Post by Pinky »

Like ar-eho-es, opinions.....we've all got one.
Have a great weekend.

Pinky
Arnie

Post by Arnie »

Pinky,

Will do :D :D :D :D :D :oops: :D :D :D :D :D