Worried about Ginge and Winge?

This is our General Chat area where you can post messages about anything and everything of interest to everyone.
Arnie
Service details: Enlisted in 14th/20th King's Hussars on 2 Feb 1959.
Served Hohne and Rheindahlen 1959 - 1962
Libya 1962 Cyprus with C Sqn Dec 1963 - Feb 1964. Returned to Benghazi
then to Tripoli with B Sqn until Sep 1964. Left for Courses in NBC then to 7 Armoured Brigade till 1967.
Transferred to Intelligence Corps 67. First posting to Northern Ireland 67 - 70.
Singapore 70 - 71, Hong Kong 71 - 72. NI 72 - 74. NITAT (Northern Ireland Training and Advisory Team) 74 - 76. Berlin 76 - 79. Final Posting, Preston Int and Security Section. Stupidly Retired on 1 Feb 81, and emigrated to Australia.

Worried about Ginge and Winge?

Post by Arnie »

Hi Yall,

I suppose the absence of chatter on the site is because you are all worried about how Ginge and Winge are going to survive?
I wonder how this bitch will go down in history? I don't know about anybody else but I became thoroughly sick of the interminable dribble from them and their supporters(?)
I do hope the Monarchy survives them and goes from strength to strength. Looking towards the inevitable demise of King Charles III, they should have named William, Arthur, and the other John.

Just my opinion!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Arnie
Pinky
Service details: 1979 JLR RAC. 14/20H then that other regiment. 1979-2003

Re: Worried about Ginge and Winge?

Post by Pinky »

He's a traitor and she's a witch.

Pinky
HUSSAR
Bill Bentley
Service details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 14/20KH, Hereford, 14/20KH, 2 Para, DLOY - 1990.

Re: Worried about Ginge and Winge?

Post by Bill Bentley »

Arnie,
who's John ?

l guess there's a lot going on in the tit and tampax Press, but because l don't read any of it l'm clearly missing something.

My memories of Prince Harry are those of a serviceman that, by all accounts, did his job well. His legacy for helping injured service personel and his Invictus Games are, in my opinion, highly commendable !
l tend to assume that he is still suffering from PTSD and, having had friends kill themselves in this state of mind, l choose to try and be sympathetic rather than condeming.

l guess it ain't easy living in a glass house, like Harry does, surrounded by Vultures - the Press - picking at your bones whilst you are still alive.

Those twats drove his mother, Princess Di, around the bend, well almost - she didn't quite make it !

His Uncle Andy also got ripped to bits and all he did was to shag a willing slut ... and how many of us have done that ?

l'm not deffending their actions, but l ain't going to throw any stones either !
For there, but for the grace of God, go l myself.