The Press

This is our General Chat area where you can post messages about anything and everything of interest to everyone.
Bill Bentley
Service details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 14/20KH, Hereford, 14/20KH, 2 Para, DLOY - 1990.

The Press

Post by Bill Bentley »

I am getting ever more sick of hearing the press foul mouthing the Prime Minister. It seems irrelevant what he does, they always find fault. Currently they want to see him wading through high water, with a bailing bucket, in the flooded regions; as if that would do anything except delay the workers getting on with their emergency duties. Are the press so stupid that they don't realise that he has far more important things to do ?

His job is one of command and control, he has a nation to rebuild and a lot of other seriously important things to do. I for one don't want to have to see him paddling around like a clown. If all those plonkers in the press think that they are so clever, then they should apply for his job and demonstrate to us what they are capable of, but they don't and won't, because they are just out to destroy our chances of fighting our way out of the mess that we are in. I can't help wonder who they are really working for, they sure as hell don't represent me or my views.
Woods 27
Service details: Served Jan 1975-Aug1987

Herford Cyprus Bovington Hohne Northern Ireland Catterick

Re: The Press

Post by Woods 27 »

Bill.

The press are all snow flakes and remoaner's :x :x :x

YOU SIGN PHIL JONES :-( :-( :-( WE SIGN KUN AGUERO :-) :-) :-)
C.T.I.D. :-) :-) :-) ⓜⓒⓕⓒ I WAS THERE WHEN WE WERE SHIT ¿? ¿? ¿?
bodge
Service details: national service 1952 - 1954

Post by bodge »

I could not agree more well said Bill as usual.
Bodge
Pinky
Service details: 1979 JLR RAC. 14/20H then that other regiment. 1979-2003

Post by Pinky »

How do they get away with it, baffles me.
Well said Bill.
Pinky
Arnie
Service details: Enlisted in 14th/20th King's Hussars on 2 Feb 1959.
Served Hohne and Rheindahlen 1959 - 1962
Libya 1962 Cyprus with C Sqn Dec 1963 - Feb 1964. Returned to Benghazi
then to Tripoli with B Sqn until Sep 1964. Left for Courses in NBC then to 7 Armoured Brigade till 1967.
Transferred to Intelligence Corps 67. First posting to Northern Ireland 67 - 70.
Singapore 70 - 71, Hong Kong 71 - 72. NI 72 - 74. NITAT (Northern Ireland Training and Advisory Team) 74 - 76. Berlin 76 - 79. Final Posting, Preston Int and Security Section. Stupidly Retired on 1 Feb 81, and emigrated to Australia.

Post by Arnie »

Bill, am House/Dog sitting until next Fri, so will send something after that but again you are absolutely on the right track. The problem with the MARXIST Stream Media (MSM), is just that. Used to religiously read the paper but no more. Joe Goebbels would be proud of them, worldwide. Don't watch the Propaganda on the Free to Air TV either.
Michael Burgess
Service details: Boy's Sqn RAC 1956 B Sqn Berlin 1958. Stayed Regt Duty till 1990 then RAC Gunnery School till Xmas 2006. Completed 50years and 6 months service.

Post by Michael Burgess »

You are all so right sadly our press preach Free Speech but that is fine so long as its not the Tabloids who continuously ridicule berate and mock many personalities to sell their propaganda. Why they cant support promote and trumpet our leaders and hardworking politicians who are trying to lead our wonderful country back to the position it was before this Brexit chaos .
Mick :roll: :lol: :oops: