Merry...

This is our General Chat area where you can post messages about anything and everything of interest to everyone.
Bill Bentley
Service details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 14/20KH, Hereford, 14/20KH, 2 Para, DLOY - 1990.

Merry...

Post by Bill Bentley »

A very Merry syphilis and a Happy gonorrhoea, seems about the best we can hope for in the near future.

At least you will/ should know where you got it from :?.

Whatever, make the most of it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arnie
Service details: Enlisted in 14th/20th King's Hussars on 2 Feb 1959.
Served Hohne and Rheindahlen 1959 - 1962
Libya 1962 Cyprus with C Sqn Dec 1963 - Feb 1964. Returned to Benghazi
then to Tripoli with B Sqn until Sep 1964. Left for Courses in NBC then to 7 Armoured Brigade till 1967.
Transferred to Intelligence Corps 67. First posting to Northern Ireland 67 - 70.
Singapore 70 - 71, Hong Kong 71 - 72. NI 72 - 74. NITAT (Northern Ireland Training and Advisory Team) 74 - 76. Berlin 76 - 79. Final Posting, Preston Int and Security Section. Stupidly Retired on 1 Feb 81, and emigrated to Australia.

Re: Merry...

Post by Arnie »

Bill and Yall others,

A very Merry Xmas, (being an atheist, it goes against the grain using the other word) and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

I get what you are alluding to 'your hope for the near future'!!! and where you got it from'. Reminds me of one of Bernard Mannings jokes he told on Michael Parkington's show. (Actually blame Parky for it, cos Manning seemed to have been pissed)

Guy goes to the Doctor who thoroughly examines him because he is not feeling well. After the examination the doctor says to him, "You have syphilis"

The guy replies, "That's impossible, you must be mistaken. I must have caught it from a lavatory seat"!

Doctor says, "You must have been chewing it, it's in your gums".

The other guest on the show was the TV Chef, straight laced, Fanny Craddock, who blew a gasket. This was long before Billy Connolly!!!!

Yall have a good one :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Pinky
Service details: 1979 JLR RAC. 14/20H then that other regiment. 1979-2003

Re: Merry...

Post by Pinky »

Howdy,
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Being a non believer but a traditionalist I try to enjoy this time of the year.
Lets hope 2021 is better than this sh-tty year!!
Stay safe Hussars.
ATB
Pinky